Monday, April 29, 2013

Scrapbooking Buttons!

Well I was browsing through pinterest(what a surprise) and came across this page and I just new I wanted to do one just like it.  http://pinterest.com/pin/63120832246969386/
My mother-in-law loves buttons so we have lots and lots of buttons and of course I had to go to Joann Fabrics to get a few extra. LOL We can never have too many buttons!

After I made the first one I really liked the way it came out, so I went ahead and made a second one. I will tell you they are quite time consuming but in the end you have a very bright and awesome page!
You'll need lots of buttons,and lots of zots (glue dots)!

Here they are!



I'm really loving scrapbooking with buttons now!
Here are a few other pages I used buttons on.





 This one is too funny! He has his sisters tutu on his head. LOL:



Have a great day!








1 comment:

  1. I think they look great, what an idea, I have lots of buttons that belong to Dave's mom & my family...think of what you could do with Great or even Great Great grandparents buttons. all I need is the time... :)

    ReplyDelete