Sunday, November 24, 2013

Turkey Treat Boxes

Yesterday I spent the day in the basement trying to come up with a cute little treat for Emilee and Sean to take in to school for a special Thanksgiving treat. These are what I finally came up with.
I got the idea off (you guessed it) Pinterest.  http://www.mychicnscratch.com/2010/06/triangle-box-1.html
I cut my cardstock 3x8. I used the life is a beach cricut cartridge for the feathers. I filled the turkeys with hershey kisses. Well I only have 20 of them done so far and I wasn't in the mood to work on them today so I'll have to finish the rest tomorrow.
Today I was in the mood to try a new kinda cookie. I made Chocolate Covered Pretzel Cookies!!! They are really GOOD! I might just make some of these for my cookie exchange this year instead of the Almond Joy Cookies I was planning on making. I followed this recipe excepted I added 2 cups of pretzels insead of 1.
http://alskamom.wordpress.com/2011/10/06/chocolate-covered-pretzel-cookies/

 


No comments:

Post a Comment