Thursday, April 25, 2013

Kylie's Poster

Last week my niece(Kylie) who is 5 and lives in Arizona called me and asked if I would make her a poster for her Preschool Graduation. Of course I said yes, and asked her about the details, remember she is only 5. She said "It could be ANYTHING  you want like, pickles, strawberries, hotdogs, butterflies, rainbows, flowers and Shamu, Oh and don't forget glitter." She is so adorable.
After that description I'm thinking the poster should be about KYLIE and the things she likes. So I checked with her mother and I was pretty much right.
So this is what I came up with.


What do you think? Does it look kinda like a rainbow?
Looks like I should've turned the flash off on the camera. Well maybe after it arrives in Arizona, her Mommy can take a picture for me of Kylie holding it, that would be awesome. I hope she likes it :-




3 comments: