Saturday, September 7, 2013

Stampin' Up Party

 I have to admit I am not a fan of stamping and I don't make very many cards, but I had a lot of fun. We made some really cute Fall things.  My favorite one turned out to be this cute broom made with a pretzel rod.I really have to go out and buy the fringe scissors we used, they are awesome! Here are a few pictures of the cute little things we made.
                          Don't you just love this cute little tag?!
 I'm thinking this little bag would be a great gift bag for a homemade cookie or 2.
                                               
                        Cool little bread tie! I love it...NUM-NUM!!!

                                     Isn't it adorable?!!!
            The bat and ghost were made with an owl punch, can you believe that? I like the googly eyes:-)
 
 Thanks for stopping by! I'll have some more goodies to show you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment