Wednesday, July 24, 2013

new way to bake potatoes

Hey everyone! I have been having so much fun this summer with the kids. I really haven't had much time to do much blogging. But last night I tried this new way to bake potatoes. I got the idea off of a friends facebook post. Once again I didn't quite follow the directions well...HA! They turned out pretty good!
All you do is get a pretty large potato and make cuts about 3/4 of the way down the length of the potato .
Place the potatoes on a foil lined baking sheet then brush the whole potato with olive oil( I used lots), add a little garlic salt and pepper. Then bake at 425 for about a hour or longer depending on how crispy you like the edges. I like mine really crispy, so next time I'll leave mine in longer.  




.

No comments:

Post a Comment