Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Box of Sunshine

I have been wanting to make these boxes of sunshine for a while now. But didn't really know who I would give one to.
Well I found out this week is Teacher Appreciation week. So I decided to make Emilee and Sean's teachers a box full of sunshine.
I went shopping for yellow things... I found lots of things as you can see. I even found no tie shoelaces in yellow at the five below store. I used to have those in almost every color, they were so much fun.
I hope this brightens their day!

Here is a picture of what's  inside:
I lined a box with yellow tissue paper and arranged all my yellow finds neatly inside.

I covered the outside of the box with yellow cardsock . I wrote a note on top then tied yellow ribbon around it and stuck a yellow flower on.

And here they are:
Thanks to all the Teachers out there! You all are very appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. How cute bet they really LOVE this box of SUNSHINE...Emilee and Sean's gift.
    Have a GREAT DAY
    From Dianna

    ReplyDelete